This guide describes how to setup your Rock Environment
Creating an API user
Unlocking Rock Endpoints
In order for user authentication to work, we need to open up a single Rock REST endpoint. The
People/GetCurrentPerson endpoint is used extensively by Apollos to perform user authentication, and needs to be opened up so any user can call that endpoint (not just our API user.)
Steps to Unlock
- Visit the Admin Tools -> Security Page
- Click on the "Rest Controllers" block
- Find and open the People Controller. It might not be on the first page.
- From the People Controller, select the
GetCurrentPersonendpoint security settings.
- From the "View" tab, select "Add Role"
- Select "All Users" from the dropdown.
- With "All Users" and the "View" checkbox checked, click "Add"
Configuring Content Channels